The OBN HR Special Interest Group (HRSIG) is committed to supporting our current and future members in championing work and people. Leaders, entrepreneurs and business owners have much to make sense of right now and, in our rapidly changing workplace environment, sustaining pre-COVID-19 initiatives and improvements can be hard to maintain. However, as our research indicates the need for effective and measurable Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) strategies is increasingly vital for every organisation.
As an international membership organisation, we are committed to building an inclusive environment that focuses on equality of opportunity, respect, fairness and inclusion. Our key guiding principles are to:
- Develop a long-term strategy for EDI within OBN with short, mid and long-term priorities
- Build an inclusive and positive work culture within OBN to enable a thriving and diverse community
- Support our members to establish authentic, valuable and measurable EDI strategies
- Provide resources, data and access to expertise and support for OBN members
- Establish our own definitions and guidelines and share with member organisations.
We welcome feedback and participation, so do please share your experiences and insights.
We are currently working on a roadmap for the group's activities in 2023. If you would like to contribute any thoughts to the topics that you would like us to cover, please add to our survey here.
For enquiries on HRSIG events and content, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org