Principal Computational Chemist
1 month ago
- Shape computational chemistry strategy at Sitryx through own analyses and interactions with collaborators.
- Apply computational chemistry and molecular modelling techniques and software applications to drive drug design and development projects forward.
- Assist medicinal chemistry teams with compound prioritisation and molecular design.
- Communicate the results of modelling studies effectively to non-expert drug discoverers at Sitryx and to colleagues at partners.
- Work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team environment to enable successful hit-to-lead and lead optimisation campaigns through outstanding molecular design guided by computational chemistry techniques.
- Determine the druggability of potential new targets and carry out virtual screens as appropriate.
- Promote and evaluate new computational methods and technologies for use in drug discovery projects.
- Work independently, with minimal supervision, and make decisions that may require developing new options to solve complex drug discovery problems.
For full details about this role and how to apply, please click here.