Human Resources Administrator
OMass Therapeutics is an early stage drug discovery company specialized in applying state of the art biophysical platform technologies to discover therapies for severe unmet medical needs in immunology and genetically defined disorders. The company was founded by Professor Dame Carol Robinson to leverage her pioneering work in native mass spectrometry, in studies of dynamic protein assemblies, to characterise challenging drug targets including membrane proteins. The high resolution of our biophysical platform offers an unprecedented advantage in the detection of drug leads.
The company vision is to build an integrated drug discovery company, with biophysical platform technologies at its core, and develop a pipeline of novel therapies. Our ambition is to develop and ultimately commercialise our products.
Following successful Series A funding, the company is expanding significantly in different areas. This is an excellent time to join a dynamic growing company in a thriving and creative environment.
We have a new opportunity for a Human Resources Administrator to work within our Operations Team, to support the company’s growth and increasingly complex operations.
This is an ideal role to grow your HR experience, working closely alongside the company’s HR Analyst to provide support across the entire employee life cycle, to ensure that all our HR processes are well organised and run smoothly and efficiently, whilst meeting compliance requirements. The role reports to the VP of Finance and Operations and is based at our Oxford site.
• Responsible for smooth running of the recruitment process in line with visa sponsorship license and right to work requirements, to include job postings, scheduling interviews and maintaining the company’s recruitment tracker, ensuring a positive candidate and hiring manager experience
• Responsible for co-ordinating the onboarding and leaver processes, including updates to website and agreed social media postings
• Provide transactional HR support to include administering references, offer letters, and contracts
• Maintain accurate and updated employee records on the HR System and produce reports as needed
• Monitor holiday entitlements and absences
• Administer and record employee benefits
• Maintain documentation including employee handbook and policies
• Monitor and triage HR and Jobs shared email accounts
• Assist with a range of HR initiatives and projects
• Provide ad hoc support to Office Manager, including during periods of annual leave
• Demonstrable experience in a Human Resources or Senior Administrative role within a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional organisation skills, ability to prioritise and be calm under pressure
• Reliable, dependable and ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Keen attention to detail and accuracy on data entry
• Good communication and personal skills – both verbal and written
• Positive and can-do attitude, with a common-sense approach to problem solving, the ability to use initiative and a continuous improvement mindset.
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Experienced user of HR systems
OMass Therapeutics values diversity and is committed to equality of opportunity, we also have full responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to work and live in the UK.
Applicants should provide a full CV and a brief cover letter describing their interest for, and compatibility with, the position.
All applications should be submitted online via our website www.omass.com/careers/
Applications to be received by 9am (GMT) Monday 1st November 2021
Any queries relating to the role can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Part-time, ~25 hours per week covering Monday – Friday, Permanent
Salary: Competitive salary and comprehensive employee benefits
Oxford Science Park