Due to current and expected future growth, Touchlight DNA Services is recruiting for a newly created Digital Marketing Manager role with a broad remit to support the business in maximising the potential of recent significant investment and sales growth. You will be a critical member of the team driving Touchlight’s commercial and operational success globally.
The role is within the Marketing Team delivering pre-dominantly digital-based marketing activities and communications that supports Touchlight DNA Services
- Develop and deliver an annual digital marketing plan supporting the overall marketing goals and strategy.
- Supporting the Head of Marketing in the management of HubSpot.
- Plan and implement multi-channel campaigns.
- Managing and maintaining the prospects database, including the sourcing of new contacts.
- Managing company social media channels.
- Managing PPC advertising campaigns.
- Managing and updating company website.
- Content creation for social channels, emails, website, and blog.
- Event management, supporting the conference and webinar calendar.
- Focus on improving lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Track website conversion rates and taking action to improve where necessary
- Support the marketing department in broader activities as and when required.
Skills & Experience
This is an exciting, fast-paced environment suited to self-motivated, organised, conscientious and highly accurate individuals able to manage a high concentration of work to tight deadlines.
The role will involve having to juggle a range of tasks simultaneously and may involve some working outside of the normal working day.
- Educated to degree level in a scientific or marketing-based discipline, and/or a CIM Marketing Diploma (or working towards CIM qualification)
- Minimum 3 years of proven marketing experience, ideally within a life science and/or CDMO based company
- Digital marketing experience, in areas such as email marketing, PPC, social media, online analytics, and website management.
- Strong skills in building and delivering marketing campaigns.
- Familiarity with HubSpot or equivalent marketing automation software.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice.
- Clear demonstration of initiating, delivering, and analysing campaigns.
- Proven ability to effectively work in cross-functional teams and matrix environments as well as exposure to Commercial and Technical teams.
- Able to build strong relationships and influence internal and external experts.
- Passionate about building market awareness and generating high quality leads for the business
Applicants MUST be eligible to work in the UK.
This is a remote based role, with the flexibility to visit the Hampton site and attend onsite meetings as and when required.