Business Development Manager - Speciality Products - East
This position is accountable for the following end results:
- Proactive sales of Speciality Gases and CryoEase installations to new customers, through the development of product and market knowledge in the Speciality Products, Life Science and Biomed market sectors we serve.
- Wallet share growth at existing accounts by introduction of new ship to locations.
- Achievement of monthly PG revenue targets.
- Achievement of yearly MVE Biomedical equipment sales targets and CryoEase installations.
- Leveraging Air Products differentiated offerings and engineered solutions to gain added value from our prospect base, engaging the Specialists and Commercial Technology teams as required.
- Participation in team meetings (both Spec Products Team and MSU) as appropriate
- Attending relevant exhibitions to represent Air Products and promote offerings
- Support Major Account teams with the development of opportunities within the existing portfolio as directed.
- Use of CRM tool to maintain a healthy prospect pipeline, record call activities and process new business acquisition.
- Field based activities are expected to equate to approximately 75% of the BDM’s time
Minimum Requirements And Qualifications
- Strong commercial focus and excellent negotiations skills are essential.
- Demonstrable track record & prior experience of selling into business to business markets, using consultative and added value techniques.
- Self-motivated and self-directed with a desire and proven ability to achieve within a target driven environment.
- The ability to communicate, interact and influence at all levels of customer organisations.
- Excellent team skills and capability of successfully developing win/win situations with peers.
- High energy individual, willing to travel extensively within allocated area to maximise effective use of time.
- Use of IT to enhance communication, business analysis and growth opportunities, which include but not limited to: Microsoft Office, CRM tool, SAP and Pricing tools.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Air Products, will be contacted.
At Air Products, we work in an environment where diversity is crucial, inclusion is in our culture, and each person knows they belong and matter!
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Talent Acquisition Team at Air Products