2 months ago
- Responsible for communicating and liaising scientifically and commercially with potential and existing clients
- Responsible for secondary data analysis, interpretation, and client deliverables
- Proposal development and pitch support
- Ensuring high quality accurate project deliverables
- Client interaction
- Conference monitoring and landscape tracking
- White paper development
- Business Development - Formulating and executing the Corporate Advisory business development strategy through personally establishing and cultivating relationships with new and existing clients and industry associations, both nationally and internationally through face-to-face engagement; attending partnering events and other conferences to generate new leads. Personally managing, negotiating and implementing contra, and other sponsorship deals with conference organisers.
- Ensuring appropriate development of leads into new business by working closely with the team to qualify and follow up on leads and opportunities, ensuring that all leads are progressed in a timely manner.
- Analysis of performance metrics to assess the impact of the company’s business development initiatives.
- Giving regular progress reports at Marketing Committee meetings.
- Other ad hoc duties as required by the Company from time to time
- Ability to communicate with clients in the context of a scientific/medical and business environment
- A proven track record of lead generation and business development
- Numerate, with strong analytical skills and an excellent eye for detail.
- Ability to analyse and present complex data
- Intelligent, adaptable team player able to multitask and prioritise a challenging workload
- Flexible and resilient team worker
- Life Sciences, pharmacy or medical degree
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- MBA and/or PhD
- Demonstrable experience with either a global Life Sciences focused consultancy/investment bank, or corporate strategy experience with a biopharma company.
- Detailed knowledge of Oncology, CNS, Immunology or Biosimilars Sectors.
- Network in the Korean and US pharma/biotech
- Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Sharepoint
- European/ Korean Languages