Tissue Solutions (www.tissue-solutions.com) is a leading provider of human bio-specimens for researchers worldwide to help our clients develop and test new therapies. Incorporated in 2007, we are ISO 9001:2015 certified and provide the pharmaceutical and biotech industries with high-quality sample sets from a global network of more than 150 sources. We are an approved research tissue bank. Samples include diseased and normal tissue in fresh, frozen, and FFPE formats. We guarantee samples with the highest possible ethical compliance, offering reliable and efficient sourcing of biological material globally.
This is a new position for an experienced Scientific Project Manager who will be responsible for managing and shipping our prospective and custom collection projects.
Main duties and responsibilities
As our Scientific Project Manager, your job will be to coordinate custom collection projects and organize fresh shipments, ensuring they are delivered on time and to the highest standard. You will be the go-to person for our clients, liaising with collection sites and organizing logistics.
The role will suit someone a degree in Life Sciences, and experience in Project Management. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Task-orientated, with strong interpersonal skills are essential as you will be communicating with our global clients. Good administration, oral and written communication skills are essential.
You need to be a highly motivated self-starter, with the ability to think innovatively and work independently.
Other key skills needed:
- Degree in Life Sciences
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Life Science company or CRO.
- Experience in project management and ability to drive progress across multiple stakeholders
- Ability to effectively engage with customers.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Strong relationship and networking skills.
- Ability to work with people across different cultures and nationalities.
- Able to work quickly and accurately, taking significant initiative
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- The drive and commitment to achieve personal and company goals.
If you would like to apply then please send your covering letter, CV along with details of salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.