The main and immediate objective will be to discuss, define, plan and project manage the development of all AMSBIO marketing and sales functions. This will be coordinated with different stakeholders and departments through the small marketing team who report to you.
You will be the driving force behind the co-ordination of integrated marketing campaigns, initiating, planning & implementing activities of the company associated with raising brand awareness, lead generation, and new product launches etc. You will coordinate scientific input from business unit managers, suppliers and territory managers to apply their knowledge to successful campaigns. You need to have an energetic and outgoing approach to your work and will be expected to meet customers, attend meetings and participate in strategy discussions. You need to be passionate about sales and marketing.
Marketing Planning and Implementation
- Create and implement strategic Marketing plan
- Management of WordPress website – including SEO optimisation
- Liaising with suppliers and external agencies
- Ensure and implement SEO that is relevant and current
- Monitor competitor digital marketing activities
Direct Marketing campaigns and CRM
- Management of CRM integrity
- Monitor website analytics and production of KPI reports
- Maintaining Google AdWords and other PPC channels
- Develop strategies to pull customers down into the sales funnel for conversion
- Manage and develop email marketing activities
Scientific Events and Congress support
- Review, plan and prepare materials for congresses and meetings, liaising with Product Managers and Directors
- Contribute to the project plan for event management
- Research relevant industry events
- Support ad-hoc event materials (literature packs, lead scanners, in booth services etc.)
- Maintaining an up-to-date events calendar
Literature and marketing materials
- Help produce marketing materials (banners, brochures, merchandising)
- Proof reading and ensure consistent branding across marketing material
- Coordinate production of merchandising
- Life science background (BSc, MSc, PhD) is essential
- 1-2 years commercial (sales/marketing) experience
- Project planning/organisational skills
- Experience with CMS, Google AdWords and an email marketing platform
- Spoken/written English proficiency
- A second European language would be advantageous.
This is a full-time senior post reporting directly to the Managing Director and salary will be commensurate with experience.
To apply, please submit your CV to: CalumD@amsbio.com