A critically important need has arisen in one of Interea’s very good clients – a UK-based pharmaceutical / biotechnology CMO that is highly ambitious and who has recently completed a new dedicated 6500 m2 manufacturing facility to support its rapid expansion plans.
The company’s innovative and protected process technology will speed up, simplify and significantly lower the production costs of the latest generation of anticancer blockbuster drugs known as Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADC’s).
Their ambitious plans are transforming the company from one that recently employed c. 30 people to one that will employ closer to 100 and will allow them to manufacture not just early clinical drug supply, but quantities sufficient for all stages of development as well as commercial quantities.
The role of Commercial Director is a new one within the company – reporting to the CEO and responsible for managing the commercial team to expand and develop growth opportunities.
Candidates should ideally be based in the UK, or elsewhere in Europe.
Key responsibilities include :-
- Identification, targeting and delivering sales for new business
- Design and delivery of Sales strategy for Europe & Asia with emphasis on the Pharma/Biotech sector
- Management of revenue and growth with existing clients
- Provision of key management info on sales revenue and pipeline opportunities /commitments
- Creation and implementation of sales and marketing strategy
- Drafting of an operating budget for European and Asia sales
- Negotiation of contract agreements for new and existing clients
- Communication and presentation of the company’s participation at conferences and events
- Acting as a business representative at major industry events, trade shows and exhibitions
- Identification of valuable and viable emerging markets to target
This is an outstanding opportunity in an exciting company.
If this is of interest to you, please contact Geoff Newman of Interea International as soon as possible. Phone 01844 – 202989 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org