PharmaVentures is seeking to appoint an individual at Vice President level to take a leadership role in the winning and execution of M&A, Licensing and fund-raising mandates. The role requires a proven track record of transactional strategic advisory consultancy in the healthcare industry, and a strong industry network. Crucial to the role is the ability to build strong relationships with clients at Board and corporate level. The ability to manage multiple project teams is essential.
JOB TITLE: Vice President
PURPOSE OF JOB: To provide transactional support for financing, M&A and licensing engagements with Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medtech and Diagnostic (Life Sciences) companies.
SALARY: Competitive salary
Reporting to a Managing Director, you will be:
1. Responsible for the execution of multiple licensing, fund raising, M&A and advisory mandates. This includes:
- · Providing sound transactional and strategic advice and support to clients
- · Developing a project plan with timelines, resource requirement and costings
- · Being the primary point of contact with the client
- · Assuming responsibility for the smooth running of the project to the client’s timelines and for meeting financial profitability targets
- · Effective delegation to colleagues
- · Ensure compliance with all processes and procedures
- · Carry out training to develop and manage directors and analysts
2. To establish strong working relationships with existing clients
3. Originate new and repeat business
4. To develop a network of industry contracts through attendance at appropriate meetings, seminars and conferences.
5. Input into the business strategy of PharmaVentures
- · Life Science Degree or higher
- · Business or Financial qualifications with experience in Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device and Diagnostic industries
ESSENTIAL AREAS OF EXPERTISE
· A proven track record of transactional advisory and/or strategic consultancy in Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medtech, Diagnostics sectors.
ESSENTIAL PERSONAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- · Outgoing and driven to success
- · Sales and negotiation skills
- · Intelligent team player
- · Able to prioritise and to multi-task with ability to execute work independently
- · Excellent verbal and written communication
- · Confident with a mature attitude and professional image.
PharmaVentures is a premier transaction advisory firm to the Healthcare and Life Science sector that includes Pharmaceutical, Biotech, medical device and diagnostics. The firm is a world leader in partnering, M&A deals and strategic alliances. Our unrivalled combination of specialist experience, deal analytics and network of contacts among innovators and large pharma makes us uniquely placed to support businesses in all aspects of deal making and strategic planning.
Find out more www.pharmaventures.com
Our services cover:
- · M&A
- · Fund raising
- · Valuation (for licensing, acquisitions, divestments, and expert testimonies)
- · Licensing (in and out licencing)
- · Market entry
- · Strategy (commercialisation, deal strategy, due diligence)
- · Expert opinion (patent infringement, deal disagreements, taxation, determining damages)
HOW TO APPLY
Please download the application form from link http://bit.ly/2zIjOj0 and email it with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 8th December 2017