PharmaVentures is seeking to appoint an individual at the Director or Vice President level to take a leadership role in the winning and execution of M&A and Licensing mandates. The role requires a proven track record of transactional and/or advisory consultancy in the healthcare space, and a strong industry network. Crucial to the role is the ability to build strong relationships with clients at Board and corporate level. The ability to manage multiple project teams is essential.
PharmaVentures is a premier transaction advisory firm to the Pharmaceutical and Biotech sectors; a world leader in partnering, M&A deals and strategic alliances. Our unrivalled combination of specialist experience, deal analytics and network of contacts among innovators and large pharma makes us uniquely placed to support businesses in all aspects of deal making and strategic planning.
Our services cover:
- Valuation (for licensing, acquisitions, divestments, and expert testimonies)
- Licensing (In and out licencing)
- Market entry
- Strategy (commercialisation, deal strategy, due diligence)
- Expert testimony (patent infringement, deal disagreements, taxation, determining damages).
Find out more www.pharmaventures.com
Purpose of role
1. To be responsible for the execution of multiple licensing, M&A and advisory mandates. This includes:
- Providing sound transactional and strategic advice and support to clients
- Developing a project plan with timelines, resource requirement and costings
- Being the primary point of contact with the client
- Assuming responsibility for the smooth running of the project to the client’s timelines and for meeting financial profitability targets
- Effective delegation to colleagues
- Ensure compliance with all processes and procedures
- Carry out training to develop and manage directors, advisors and analysts
2. To establish strong working relationships with existing clients
3. Originate new and repeat business
4. To develop a network of industry contracts through attendance at appropriate meetings, seminars and conferences.
Input into the business strategy of PharmaVentures
- Life Science Degree, and/or;
- Financial qualifications with experience in Pharma, Biotech, and diagnostic industries
- Language skills would be an advantage
- A proven track record of transactional and/or consultancy in pharma, Biotech, Medtech, diagnostics sectors and/or;
- Experience in financial services organisations with main focus in pharma, Biotech, Medtech and diagnostic industries.
Key Personal Skills and Attributes
- Outgoing and driven to success
- Sales and Negotiation Skills
- Intelligent team player
- Able to prioritise and to multi-task with ability to execute work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Confident with a mature attitude and professional image
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org