Bulb Interiors Ltd, a specialist in laboratory and commercial office fit-out, refurbishment and design consultancy, is seeking an experienced laboratory sales specialist to join its rapidly expanding professional team.
Bulb Interiors designs and installs new laboratory facilities for Scientific, Healthcare and Technology clients. Utilising an ethos of enthusiasm, collaboration and problem-solving, Bulb Interiors aims to provide a quality, value-based proposition. Working closely with the client at every stage, the company develops a compliant fit-out or refurbishment package to satisfy the project brief and budget while also providing technical advice and practical guidance throughout the installation process.
The primary role is to generate new opportunities for the introduction of the Bulb team of experienced laboratory designers, engineers and construction professionals to potential projects.
The candidate for the position of laboratory sales specialist should ideally have:
• Experience in laboratory sales of furniture, medical devices and related equipment/items (essential).
• An understanding of laboratory design, installation & technical issues.
• Ability to communicate at senior management level.
• An established scientific community network.
• Degree-level qualification in life/chemical/related sciences.
• Good presentation and communication skills.
• Willingness to learn about the interior fit-out industry.
The successful candidate will report to the Pre-Contracts Managing Director.
The location is at attractive offices near Reading, Berkshire, UK (proximity to M4, junction11). The target work area is Southern England.
For further information on the position, candidates should submit a CV with covering letter to:
Derek Jones, Managing Director - Pre-Contracts
Bulb Interiors Ltd
Mobile: +44 (0)7775 712872