One business, one mission: Improving brain health through the application of digital technologies.
Established in 2004, IXICO has established itself as a trusted partner to the global biopharma industry. Our neuroscience expertise in image data management and analysis provides specialist data analytics services, which are applied on some of the most important clinical trials in neuroscience, providing valuable insights to disease progression and patient safety, enabling our clients to make better informed decisions earlier in the clinical development pathway.
And our people make all this happen. We have a passionate, dedicated team, bringing together the essential skills needed to innovate and develop cutting-edge technologies, provide the support our customers need and enhance our service offering.
As our team continues to grow we are now looking to hire an Associate Image Analyst on a flexible part-time basis (min. 15 hours per week).
As a member of this you will be exposed to high profile projects in the field of clinical trials (e.g. Dementia, Huntington's disease, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, psychosis). We are looking for candidates who have a background in Science, Medical Imaging, Biomedical Engineering, Neurosciences or related.
Purpose of the Role
The Associate Image Analyst (AIA) position is responsible for image quality checking (QC) and image analysis for clinical data received by IXICO in active clinical trials and research studies. The AIA role is also responsible for managing imaging sites and resolving incoming data issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Qualitative review of images (e.g. MRI, PET) and identifying issues which may affect subsequent quantitative analysis or radiological review.
- Query management and resolution in a timely and professional manner.
- Performing image analysis, such as whole brain delineation and LEAP endpoint QC, after suitable training has been completed.
- Meeting image QC turn-around-times and allocated endpoint QC targets assigned by the Image Processing & Analysis Manager.
- Performing functions assigned by the Image Processing & Analysis Manager and Project Managers in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOP) and work instructions (WI).
- Supporting the Image Processing team in reaching key deliverables.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for the Role:
- Bachelor’s degree (imaging or life sciences) or equivalent scientific or analytical experience.
- Familiarity with a number of medical imaging modalities and clinical trial process preferred.
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to prioritise competing tasks.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow established procedures.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Highly motivated and proactive.
How to Apply
IXICO is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better services.
IXICO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.
This is a great opportunity to thrive in an engaging and fast-paced environment. You will be given support to enable you to grow with your challenges, and we pride ourselves to be a sociable and diverse bunch of people, who are all working together on one big mission: Improving brain health. Will you join us?
If you think IXICO should meet you, please send us your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to your application!