Mologic are looking for a full time Project Leader to join the team in developing the next generation point of care diagnostics at their laboratories in Thurleigh, Bedfordshire.
This is a multidisciplinary role offering the candidate the opportunity to lead lateral flow development projects from Proof of Concept through to final product release and commercialisation. This includes, but is not limited to, owning all aspects of Project Management, developing detailed project plans, leading cross-functional teams, and tracking and communicating project status across the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing detailed project plans, GANTT charts, A3s, resourcing and cost estimates
- Assignment of tasks and tracking of timelines and deliverables
- Cross-functional management and communication with all project stakeholders including QA/RA, Clinical Trials, Marketing, Manufacturing and Finance
- Reporting on progress vs plan including identification of risks and development of remediation plans
- Scientific method development
- Providing support, management and technical input to project team
- Compiling required project documentation to ensure compliance with Quality Management System
You will need to be a collaborative, quick learner, an excellent leader and able to thrive in a vibrant environment where multitasking is routine. Plus have a strong desire to deliver new products to market.
- Project Management
- Strong direct or matrix team management
- Design Control; QC/QA/RA; Compliance
- Experimental design and technical troubleshooting
- Communication skills including report writing and presentation
- Planning and organisation
- Managing, developing and coaching others
- Experience in statistics would be advantageous
- Technical experience in the development of rapid diagnostics
An Honours Degree (or equivalent) in science with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance contribution
- Free onsite parking
- Free refreshments (tea/coffee/fruit and more often than not, cake!)
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the company please go to https://mologic.co.uk/