We are seeking experienced scientists to lead our project teams working on rare variant analysis, common variant analysis, CRISPR screen analysis and functional genomics. This is an opportunity to play a key role in a computational therapeutics company with access to amazing data, an outstanding senior leadership team and a growing network of partners who provide direct opportunities for translation.
You should have:
- A strong background in human disease genetics, including a strong publication record or industry track record.
- Experience in a scientific leadership role (e.g. academic PI or industry team lead).
- The ability to motivate other scientists to produce their best work.
- A well articulated vision of how genomic science can transform drug discovery
- A record of influencing other senior scientists and executives.
In return we offer:
- The opportunity to work alongside talented colleagues in an ambitious company that combines cutting-edge science with commercial delivery.
- A focus on rapid commercial translation (independently and with our partners), so our work improves people’s lives.
- Access to amazing data – you will work with one of the largest and fastest-growing genotype-phenotype databases in the world.
- Dedicated time for hacking on blue sky projects and research.
- A competitive salary with pension, private healthcare, share options and other benefits.
Given the sensitive nature of data used in Genomics plc you will be expected, as with all other employees, to ensure high standards of information security in your work.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter addressing the above criteria to email@example.com.
Genomics plc welcomes applications from all candidates irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, or marital or civil partnership status.