Job ID: 20180426_PM
We are rapidly growing our core team and are looking for a talented and experienced Project Manager to oversee a wide variety of projects from conceptual design through implementation. You will have the chance to network with clients, vendors, and in-house personnel as well as form a dream team of experts for each project to maximize resources and efficiency.
Applicants should be driven, passionate and self-motivated. You would be joining an inter-disciplinary team of extraordinary developers and scientists building the next generation scientific data management and machine learning platform which is currently disrupting the multi-billion-dollar Biotechnology industry by enabling our clients to create better drugs faster.
Aigenpulse’ headquarters are in London with additional offices in Milton Park (South Oxfordshire).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We provide flexible working arrangements and value a positive work-life balance. We over a full benefit package including private healthcare and private pension.
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, compliance and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyse economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors.
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
Your core skills & qualifications:
- Experience working within an Agile/SCRUM software development environment
- Master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Minimum three years management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers
Additional ‘plus’ skills and experience:
- Proficiency with at least one web development language, such as Python or JS.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter care of Human Resources to email@example.com with the subject line: Lastname, First name - Job ID: 20180426_PM by the closing date of 26th May 2018.