Job ID: 20180510_CEE
We are rapidly growing our core team and are looking for a Client Engagement Executive to assist the Senior Business Development Manager in delivering the Sales and Marketing plan in line with the company’s rapid growth strategy, with particular emphasis on social media and conference attendance planning.
As Client Engagement Executive, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in the growth of Aigenpulse.
The Client Engagement Executive will have a busy and varied portfolio of work. They will be expected to work independently, creating and posting social media content and helping to plan conference attendance for the team. The candidate will also have additional allocated administration tasks as required to support the day to day execution of the Sales & Marketing plan. Whilst this role is predominantly an operational role, an understanding of and interest in marketing and branding in the life sciences sector is highly desirable, with a particular focus on how social media and online platforms can be used in the marketing mix. The successful candidate will be able to work autonomously or as part of a team.
Applicants should be driven, passionate and self-motivated. You would be joining an inter-disciplinary team of extraordinary developers and scientists building the next generation scientific data management and machine learning platform which is currently disrupting the multi-billion-dollar Biotechnology industry by enabling our clients to create better drugs faster.
This is a permanent role, primarily based at the Headquarters of Aigenpulse in Milton Park, Oxfordshire. However, you may be required to travel to our London office and there may be a requirement to attend conferences in various locations (including events abroad).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We provide flexible working arrangements and value a positive work-life balance. We offer a full benefit package including private healthcare and private pension.
The role has two principal accountabilities
- To assist with creation and posting of all social media marketing
- To include Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, blogs and updates to the company website
- To assist with all aspects of our conference planning
- Researching & sourcing conferences to attend
- Researching attendees for one to one meetings
- Scheduling seminar attendance
- Booking one to one meetings
- Creating briefings for one to one meetings
- Summary and evaluation of conference
From time to time we will organise our own events and the Marketing Executive will be required to help in the successful running of these events.
Your core skills & qualifications:
- Excellent understanding of the Life Sciences sector
- Excellent copywriting, creative writing and editing skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Expert understanding of the role of content in engaging digital and social media audiences.
- Ability to translate complex technical information into easily understood and engaging copy for a wide audience, adhering to the Aigenpulse brand tone of voice.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate confidently.
- Proficient user of LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment across multiple projects.
Additional ‘plus’ skills and experience:
- An interest in technology
- An understanding of marketing strategy
- An understanding of branding
This job description may not detail some less major duties allocated to the post holder, nor cover duties of a similar nature, commensurate with the role, which may from time to time be reasonably required by the relevant manager.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter care of Human Resources to email@example.com with the subject line: Lastname, First name - Job ID: 20180510_CEE by the closing date of 10th June 2018.