* Adapt and optimise proteomic protocols to work effectively on lab-on-a-chip devices
* Designing and performing experiments to quantify the performance of proteomic workflows on the devices
* Benchmarking assay performance against state-of-the art laboratory techniques
* Analysing lab data & results and writing reports
* Analysing competitor products and IP, supporting company patent applications
* Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry or Biochemistry
* Strong knowledge or workflows and analysis techniques in the fields of proteomics, lipidomics and metabolomics
* Experience in the analysis and handling of biomolecules
* Strong problem solving and organisational skills, keen attention to detail
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5344.
SRG is the UK’s number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It’s this combination that makes us different. We’re committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.