Eurofins Amatsigroup NV, a subsidiary of Eurofins Amatsigroup SAS in France, is a fastly growing and dynamic biotech company based in Ghent, Belgium, offering a complete drug development package for new drug entities (biological and chemical) up to early clinical phases to third parties to help them in speeding up the development and manufacturing of their drugs:
- Drug substance biological process and analytical method development and production, including GMP manufacturing. The principal technological expertise is production and purification of recombinant proteins derived from microbial and eukaryotic systems, for research purposes and toxicological studies as well as for clinical trials, including formulation development and stress stability studies. The company also has extensive expertise in the manufacturing of viruses and living cells for vaccine purposes and in-depth knowledge of working under pharmaceutical and GMP quality requirements.
- Drug product development of new drug candidates focusing on difficult to formulate drugs that are in preclinical, phase I or phase II clinical development. The company offers a full suite of drug development services encompassing preclinical development, preformulation development, formulation development, analytical development, dosage forms development, scaling-up and GMP manufacturing of chemical and biologicals drug candidates.
Amatsigroup NV develops and produces non-sterile and sterile biologicals (drug substance and drug product) and chemicals (drug product) in preclinical and early clinical development phases.
For our operational site in Ghent (Belgium) we have an open position for a Technical Business Manager.
Eurofins Amatsigroup wishes to enforce its team with a Technical Business Manager and is looking for a professional with expertise in the biotech sector and/or experience in business development.
We are looking for a person that collaborates with the Director Business Development of Eurofins Amatsigroup in expanding the growth of the company by attracting business opportunities to Eurofins Amatsigroup.
His/her main responsibilities are:
- Translating client questions into development plans interacting with line managers and project leaders
- Calculating technical quotations
- Doing proposal discussions
- Administration around price quotations (follow-up, establishment of reasons for wins/losses and general lead/customer satisfaction)
Competences and education:
- A Master Degree with scientific orientation (Pharmaceutical sciences, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Bio-engineering, Industrial Engineering) or related discipline with relevant expertise (formulation development and/or production of biologics)
- Excellent organization, flexible and coordination skills
- Excellent oral communication, reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team in a dynamic environment
- Fluent in English and Dutch, written and spoken. Knowledge of French or German is an advantage.
We offer you:
- A position with responsibility within a dynamic company
- Personal development through learning on the job and additional external trainings
- A market oriented compensation
Interested in this challenging job?
Please send your application including CV and motivation letter via e-mail to Alexandrine Abbeloos (firstname.lastname@example.org) and you will be contacted soon.